Texas DIR Cloud Services Contract
Contract Number DIR-TSO-4232
Contract #: DIR-TSO-4232
Strategic Communications is pleased to be able to provide cloud services to the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) customers under this contract. Contract vehicle DIR-TSO-4232 benefits your organization by eliminating the request-for-proposal (RFP) process and accelerating service delivery against your immediate needs. This process saves your organization time and money allowing Strategic Communications to contract directly with eligible entities, including Texas state agencies, public institutions of higher education, public school districts, or other local government entities.Contract Term: 2 years
Contract Value: N/A
Products/Services: Cloud Services relating to IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
Eligible Agencies: All State, Local and Education entities within Texas and agencies who have signed Co-op agreements with Texas DIR.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Provides access to networking features, computers (virtual or on dedicated hardware), and data storage space. Infrastructure as a Service provides the highest level of flexibility and management control over IT resources.
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Allows end-users to manage the underlying infrastructure (usually hardware and operating systems) and enhances focus on the deployment and management of applications. Includes resource procurement, capacity planning, software maintenance, patching, or any of the other undifferentiated heavy lifting involved in running your application.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Offers a completed product that is run and managed by the service provider. In most cases, people referring to SaaS are referring to end-user applications (such as web mail). With a SaaS offering the service is maintained and the underlying infrastructure is manged automatically.
Miscellaneous as a Service
Includes collaboration, security and compliance, data analytics, data management, testing/deployment, monitoring, managed desktop services, multimedia, and workflow/electronic signature.
Per the terms of the Contract, Vendor and Order Fulfiller will adhere to the Vendor’s then-currently published policies concerning services warranties and returns. Such policies for Customers will not be more restrictive or more costly than warranty and return policies for other similarly situated Customers for like services.
Quotes & POs:
Cloud Services are purchased by issuing a Purchase Order (PO) directly to Strategic Communications, LLC. Issuing a PO under the TX DIR Contract allows end customers the ease and benefit of leveraging a pre-existing award. Specifically, the terms and conditions of the TX DIR Contract apply to POs placed under the TX DIR Contract. Customers can purchase all Commercial and GovCloud (IL-1 through IL-5) Services. POs should be issued to Strategic via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the following information:1. List of Cloud products and services
2. The Texas DIR Contract Number (DIR-TSO-4232).
3. Purchase Order Number (This can be in any format the purchasing entity uses to number its PO(s)).
4. Name of the purchasing entity.
5. Name, Postal Address, Email, and Phone Number of the customer contact responsible for the PO.
6. Name, Postal Address, Email, and Phone Number of the recipient of Strategic Communications invoices.
7. The following statement: “By executing, submitting and accepting this Purchase Order (PO) [insert PO#], the parties hereby represent and warrant that they have full rights and authority to enter into this PO and bind their respective parties to the terms and conditions applicable to this PO as contained in the Agreement (DIR-TSO-4232) and any other terms and conditions that the parties expressly agree upon in writing. All payments will be made to Strategic Communications, LLC”.